Thursday, October 18, 2007

COULD I HAVE A DREAM


Now this one is real special....written by a very special friend....he wrote them three for me.... We talk nomore...but this is a real prized possession:)


mani:)




Could I have a dream.......
To sit wid you for a while........
Could I have a dream........
To make u happy n see u smile........


Could I have a dream........
To eat ice-cream wid u honey........
Two of us n just 1 cup, wid 1 spoon........
I hope I sound romantic n not funny.........


Could I have a dream.........
2 walk wid u for a mile.........
I know u’ll find it weird........
But to me my dreams don’t sound futile….


Could I have a dream........
To lay flowers wherever u sit….
Hey...common now….I was kidding...
Just don give a damn to it.........


Could I have a dream..........
Wid u on my lap..........
My arms around u........
N I just hope not 2 expect a slap..........


Cud I have a dream 2 be Ur hubby……….
The very thought just makes me so happy…….
Give it a chance sweetheart……
I promise, ill manage the child n his nappy……


Cud I have a dream to hug you once…
N sum where even u wanna I suspect…..
Coz sumwhere u like me….
Well, what to say…..thats my effect….


Cud I have a dream …….
To tightly hold u!
Coz sum1 has truly said that……….
Real friends are very few……..


Cud I have a dream that Ur arms will be there…..
When it wud be the time 4 me to fall…….
Coz after those precious moments……Perhaps ill have no1 as sweetheart to call……

No comments: