Thursday, October 18, 2007

UnBoRn:(


I'm just a little feller,

Who didn't quite make it there;

I went straight to be with Jesus

But I'm waiting for you here.

Don't you fret about me mommy

I'm of all God's most blest;

I'd have loved to stay there with you

But the Shepard knows what's best.

Many dwelling here where I live

waited years to enter in,

struggled through a world of sorrow

and their lives were marred with sin.

So sweet mommy don't you sorrow

wipe those tears and chase the gloom,

I went straight to Jesus' Bosom,

from my lovely mothers womb.

Thank you for the life you gave me,

it was brief but don't complain;

I have all of heaven's glory suffered

none of earthlings pain.

Thank you for the name you gave me,

I'd have loved to brought it fame

but if I'd lingered in earth's shadows

might instead have brought it shame.

No comments: